Greetings to you
This End-times Praying Church/Israel mandate Internship is a curriculum especially designed to connect you with the Man and the Land – Yeshua, the Messiah, and the place He’s coming back to set up His kingdom in the earth – Jerusalem. The Spirit of the Lord spoke to me in Jerusalem and said, I’m coming back soon and the way my bride will prepare for my return is to reconnect to the land I’m coming back to.
In this internship you will learn this end-times, signs of the times, end of the age restoration process of 24/7 worship and prayer in the spirit of the tabernacle of David, along with practical skills necessary to succeed long term as an Intercessor or praying church, developing intercessory missionaries, worshipers, musicians and forerunner messengers that will establish God’s house as a House of Prayer for all nations.
- Includes Food
- Includes Lodging
- Includes All Transportation in Israel
- Includes Airfare from the USA
The 3 month track will include teachings from books written by Brondon Mathis during his 3 years on the leadership team at the International house of Prayer in Kansas City, a 24/7 worship and prayer ministry. Ihopkc has been in continual prayer and worship for the last 18 years, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, contending, through day and night prayer, for a breakthrough of Justice and revival in Kansas City, and the nations of the earth, preparing the cities of the earth for the coming of the Lord.
For the $500 tuition you will receive and be taught from;
- 5 Textbooks
- Book of the Revelation Assignment/Study Workbook
- Harp & Bowl Prayer sets for Israel
- End Times Bowl, Seals and Trumpet Judgments & Emerging Solemn Assemblies of Prayer
- Missions development and Fundraising Strategies for raising monies and saving to go to Israel and the Nations
- How to become a person of prayer or how to become a Praying church
- How to start and sustain a 24/7 worship & prayer room in your home or church
- How to organize city-wide prayer and evangelism initiatives through intercession and compassionate works of justice
- How to become a person or church for all nations
- How to Fund the mission God has given you.
- Trip and Pilgrimage to Israel with Holy Sites teachings and Worship during the Feast of Tabernacles in the fall.
The Tuition includes the latest books listed below on these subjects by Brondon Mathis, available on Amazon.com
You get the 5 books numbered below included in this internship, plus two additional books complimentary for all who do the early bird registration with $100.
For registration by Paypal click the link here
Brondon Mathis is an ordained ministry of 30 years, having served on the staff and leadership team of the International House of Prayer in Kansas City, as well as 8 years on the Pastoral Staff at World Harvest Church in Columbus Ohio. For more about Brondon Mathis go to click here to read his complete bio with video clips of over 30 years of regional, national and international ministry.
For other Registration options and Payment arrangements call Shatisha Williams 614-432-9303 or 614-425-7427, or you can email us at email@example.com